13. September 2018, München
The largest annual meeting of the global covered bond community
The Euromoney Covered Bond Congress is the largest annual meeting of the global covered bond community including investors, issuers, regulators and intermediaries.
This year’s event will focus on various topics:
- Dialogue between the market and the regulators
- Training of investors
- Current discussions and future perspectives of the Covered Bond Market
ING @ Euromoney/ECBC: Green Covered Bonds
Get an informative insight into the Green Covered Bonds at the panel discussion with Maureen Schuller, ING Head of Covered Bond Strategy and Financials Research.
13 September, 2:40 – 3:25 pm
- Green covered bonds: niche or mainstream? Are the Green Bond Principles still the right model?”
- Are we confusing green and other social outcomes?
- Do we need clearer lines?
- Should green bonds have a lower risk weighting?
- How will this happen?
- Fiscal and other incentives
- Orith Azoulay, Global Head of Green and Sustainable Finance, Natixis
- Antonio Keglevich, Head of Green Bond Origination, UniCredit
- Maureen Schuller, Head of Covered Bond Strategy and Financials Research, ING
- Michael Spies, Interest Rate Strategist, Covered Bonds and SSA, Citi
- Thor Tellefsen, Head of Long Term Funding and Investor Relations, DNB
- Michael Weigerding, Covered Bond Research, Commerzbank