14. Sept. 2018, Frankfurt
ING conference with the topic “Investing in sustainable large-scale broadband projects”
The European telecom conference hosted by ING will provide an occasion for both operators and investors to share views on potential opportunities as well as best practices for sustainable large-scale broadband projects. More importantly, this event will be a great networking opportunity with industry executives and investors across Europe.
- David Zimmer, Founder & CEO, Inexio
- Jens Mueller, Group Managing Director, CFO of Deutsche Glasfaser
- Arndt Rautenberg, Managing Partner, Rautenberg & Company
- Mathias Hamel, Partner at Solon Management Consulting
- Carsten Brzeski, Chief Economis, ING-DiBa
Note: Attendance only with personal invitation.