26. & 27. September 2019, Berlin
The Annual Conference for Securitisation and Asset-Based Finance Professionals
Themed "ABS Reloaded: The opportunities of STS in turbulent times", the conference invites market participants to discuss the challenges of STS regulation, the financing of technological transformation or the financing of investments in a climate-neutral economy.
This year’s topics at a glance
- Credit markets under the impact of structural change - What are the foundations of corporate financing in the future?
- Growth market structured finance & FinTech
- Asset-based finance and alternative financing instrument for the real economy
- Current questions about financial market regulation
- Stability in Europe
- Is the Goldilocks economy coming to an end? What's next? Deflation, inflation, stagflation or green upswing?