Adding the maximum value to your business through a merger or acquisition can be a complex and multifaceted task. From valuation to the completion stage, ensuring you are accompanied with the best expertise and knowledge, is vital for you to reach your business’s goals. Therefore, should your company embark on either a merger or an acquisition, you need to be able to rely on the strong support of a bank that commands the relevant expertise.
ING Wholesale Banking provides strategic and financial advice to assist you in achieving your objectives. We advise and support our corporate and institutional clients – both listed as well as private companies – on a comprehensive range of transactions.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions team possesses a strong knowledge on sell-side and buy-side acquisitions, mergers, public offers, management and leveraged buyouts, takeover defence assistance and corporate restructuring. Not only do we offer expert M&A advice in collaboration with our sector-experts, we also asses the terms of a transaction so that we can provide a fairness opinion.
We also supply asset- and enterprise valuations. Our access to a global network within ING also means we can assist you locally wherever your transaction may be. You benefit directly from our strong combination of local market knowledge and global sector know-how.
- Strategic and financial advisory for M&A transactions – in collaboration with our debt- and equity advisory teams if required
- Comprehensive range of transaction- and sector competence with established cross-border-approach across our network of 120 Corporate Finance / M&A specialists worldwide
- Wide-ranging experiences in buy-side and sell-side situations across all transaction sizes and sectors Technical & commercial advice on aspects of public and private M&A
- Business valuation, incl. fairness opinions
- Prozess-Management und Unterstützung der Due Diligence
- Project management and due diligence assistance
- Tactics and negotiations
- Active management of execution risks and process uncertainties
- Experience in management- and leveraged buyout situations as well as hostile takeover defence
- Supervision of trust services and merger approval procedures