With its multitude of different business models, the transport and logistics industry requires not only a thorough sectorial understanding, but also an understanding of the individual needs of the customer. ING has extensive expertise in this sector and can look back on long-standing relationships with several major international shipping and logistics companies in Germany.
Structured financing and project financing for containers, ships, aircraft or trains, require a very special expertise.
- Individual teams for structured financing and project financing for containers, ships, aircraft or trains
- Involvement in significant transactions of prominent companies
- Expertise in the support of corporate bonds and promissory notes in the capital markets business
- Extensive understanding of key trends, especially the advancing digitisation of the sector
- International network spanning more than 40 countries for the holistic care of multinational companies, coordinated by a central relationship manager/local contact
- Corporate finance team with M&A coverage, specialising in transport and logistics
- Local expertise on location for the financing of projects
- Established syndicated financing team