The Team focuses on servicing non-German multinational corporate clients with local or regional headquarters in Germany. Our ambition is to be our clients’ stable local partner in a fast globalizing world and to empower them to optimize their ﬁnancial performance & bridge cultural diﬀerences. If desired, we act as our clients’ ﬁrst point of contact locally or regionally.
Our added value in a nutshell:
- Service from our multilingual and multicultural team backed by international experience
- Full product oﬀering (Trade, Supply Chain Finance, Working Capital Solutions, Payment & Cash Management, Capital Structuring & Advisory)
- Local market knowledge & sector expertise
- Create tailor made solutions by aligning global and local needs & wishes
- Local contact with access to global/cross-boarder solutions
Are you part of a multinational corporation headquartered abroad?
You've come to the right place! Please feel free to contact our team via the contact details below
Yesim Erdem Onat
What Green Financing really means
Until now, companies have discussed whether or not they can afford to be more sustainable. Today, they are more interested in the added value sustainable business practices can deliver. The Treasury has the instruments to answer these questions with numbers.
Guest article from Stefanie Flora, Vice President International Clients
June 16th, 2017, Der Treasurer 03/2017